K.R Mangalam World School , GK-II strives to be a paradigm in stimulating the curiosity of learning, discovering interests, fostering a culture of creativity
and helping the young minds to grow in their love of learning. The school strives to achieve the following :
- Making the learners realise their true potential and innate talent.
- Encouraging students to become inquirers, thinkers and open minded risk takers.
- Forstering in them the ability to communicate effectively.
- Creating active and engaged participants in an interconnected world.
- Improving the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students and developing in them universal human values.
- Promoting intercultural understanding and respect as an essential part of life